Latest Sneakers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

kicksaholic.com

kicksaholic.com


Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack Available for Pre-Order

Posted: 29 Jul 2009 11:17 PM PDT

Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack Available for Pre Order
The new Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack that everybody has been waiting on is now available for pre-order. This highly anticipated pack will feature two pairs of the Air Jordan 7, one in an Orlando Magic colorway, and another in updated version of the classic black/red/purple. [NiceKicks]

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack

Posted: 29 Jul 2009 11:11 PM PDT

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack
This Nike Zoom Sharkalaid is part of the G.I. Joe pack and this particular shoe is modeled after the Storm Shadow character from the movie. The shoe features a predominantly white upper with black accents and black straps, with a gray base. [NiceKicks].

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid G.I. Joe Pack

John Maeda x Reebok ERS 5000 Reduce

Posted: 29 Jul 2009 11:01 PM PDT

John Maeda x Reebok ERS 5000 Reduce
These are some futuristic looking shoes, or as some would say, look like they have been wrapped in tin foil. These Reebok ERS 5000’s are made in collaboration with John Maeda and are available now at selected retailers. [NiceKicks]

John Maeda x Reebok ERS 5000 Reduce John Maeda x Reebok ERS 5000 Reduce John Maeda x Reebok ERS 5000 Reduce

John Maeda x Reebok ERS 5000 Reduce

No comments:

Post a Comment